Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pre-tea Time v2.0

Merry meet folks.

So, today, when the people were supposed to come they didn't. Mainly because after I mowed our friends lawn, I was completely exhausted, I still am. My back is killing me and my head is completely messed up. Part of that may get attributed to the fact that I was doing research for a role-playing thing and I just ended up having to stop because my eyes started to hurt. Not ONCE has that ever happened to me. It was quite the odd experience.

Well, I've decided that for my tea tonight, I'm going to see if I can trick my body yet and give it normal tea instead of the sleep stuff. I think it will work, just because I'm so tired. I can't wait for Friday though, I get to hang out with my best bud Marebear. I have no idea what we're going to do, but I know it will be fun. Probably something Angel or Buffy related.

I would keep going, but I'm just way too tired for it.

Blessed be everyone.

No comments: