Thursday, June 19, 2008

Monster v3

Merry meet.

Well, it's 10:35, and thanks to some really potent tea I'm barely awake. For you insomniacs out there, Just for Kids organic Nighty Night tea by Traditional Medicinals. I went back and talked with Patty, told her how I still feel about it, then I got to see the large number of people who heard about it, come back and tell me it was a bad idea. In response to this, I've decided to take a break, or at least a moderate break from her, and quite a few things really.

Firstly, I've decided to get more serious about my responsibilities, no more late nights unless it's a special occasion for one. Secondly, I've decided that the people who care for me the most, don't think this is a good idea, and as many times as I've begged them to listen to me, I'm listening to them this time. I'm not going to pursue anything with Patty again, and I may slowly begin to walk away so she can have a resolution and so can I to this... odd relationship. I have to say, I'll think of her fondly. Thirdly, no more being a mess. I'm going to clean up my act in general, as well as clean up.

I can't say I'm really upset about not getting what I want, as I often have, but looking back on the things that I wanted and didn't get... I think it was good for me, and I should have experienced more of it. This is going to be one of those experiences.

So, if for some reason, you're out there Patty, reading this, I'm officially, letting it die. The only thing I can wish for you is good times and good friends, and hopefully someone better than I was. The only thing I can wish for me, is someone who can understand the complexities I have.


Blessed be.

No comments: