Friday, July 25, 2008

Let Down

Bla bla blag. Really I’m here to say, Indiana fucking sucks. Spent a week here, don’t really ever want to spend another hour here and I have… about a day and a half before I start heading to Rae’s place. We have to build the chicken pen.

The REAL reason I decided to blag today, is because I’m extremely angry. Why you may ask? As some of you may know, a while back Kathy Lee Gifford insulted Pagans on the Today Show and her apology on air was… sub par. So, I’m angry about it and I decide, shockingly enough, to tell my friends that I’m mad so they can help bring me back down, as they often do. First one I talk to is Mary, who when I show the clip tells me, and I’m quoting here to, “get over it”. Granted, here, that I tend to get worked up over things sometimes, but those times are FEW and FAR between. That’s not okay. I don’t care if you were in a bad mood at the time, I don’t care the circumstances. I can get carried away, but there are things that just don’t swing for me, and one of them is when my religion gets insulted. Honestly, I went to her first because she was the one who usually defended me first, but, I suppose no ones perfect. And why would I expect people to be there for me? After all, if anyone has learned the opposite, it’s me.

This is a personal note to Kathy Lee Gifford: Your complete lack of social tact in dealing with this matter has left thousands upon thousands angry and in some cases, working their arts against you. I have no intention of casting curses as I don’t use magic, but I can clearly see the eagerness that it will and would have been done in this manner. I hope that you very soon reap the consequences of your false apology.

No comments: