Friday, February 22, 2008

Was I right?

There’s not much of a reason for me to write this right now, but I was bored while watching Boston Legal and started reading my sister’s blog and happened upon this, “Nathan. Get off your butt and write in your blog already.” So here I am.

I’m starting to think that a girl I like, doesn’t want me to be with her in the first place, and is just leading me on. I told her that I don’t want to date for four years, and she says she doesn’t really want relationships right now either. Despite her saying that however, she’s dated… two different guys since I have expressed my interest, one after I told her my plans for my future and one after I expressed said interest. Now, joy oh joy, I’m talking to her online, and I really don’t know what to say. Education has always been something important to me. Important to my family even. For someone to say they’re going to drop out of high school… I just don’t get it. Maybe it’s an insensitivity in me right now, maybe it’s the lack of affection I’m getting, or hell, maybe I’m just a dick. Probably the latter.

So, aside from the mild onslaught of a depressive attitude, things have been going well for me. That whole week of being sick really took its toll on my grades and on my extra-curricular activities. Rehearsal is starting to become more of a dreg on my life than something to look forward to, and I find myself starting to become more annoyed with the people in my school. In a lot of ways, for a lot of people, I think they are idiots. Every last one of them. Don’t get me wrong, there are some decent ones in the lot, but most are blindly eating what gets hand fed to them and don’t even bother to examine topics for themselves. That or they want to be “gangsta” or “cool” so they do drugs or smoke or drink regularly.

Meh, I just think I need some time to relax… TGIF.

No comments: