Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Valentine


We may get in fights, or have small times where we can’t stand each other. Sometimes we may give false sympathy or none at all. I can’t promise I’ll always be the man you deserve; I don’t really think anyone could. I do know however, no matter how mad I get at you, there will always be something about you that will remind me of how stupid I’m being, and convince me to come back. I may be too stubborn when it comes down to the wire, but I promise, I’ll try to be the biggest man I can be for you. I can’t wait to see your smile face to face. I want to hold your hand on a walk through the autumn leaves. I want to laugh about little things with you (like chipmunks with nuts in their cheeks). I hope you don’t think that I’m just being a romantic; I really do want all those things. Sadly, to get them I have to wait. I’m just reminded of simple things that I know about you… and they make me smile.


No comments: