Friday, March 7, 2008

Poncho Tacos

My poncho thooooough!

That’s probably my new favorite phrase, and I’ve only been at my sister’s house for about three and a half hours. We’re making tacos and it’s literally freezing cold in here. So cold that I had to use my sister’s poncho as a blanket (well in actuality it’s because I saw the poncho and not the blankets first). I’ve got Bailey (her rat terrier) next to me wheez-breathing as always, and I’m watching Todd play Madden right now. Tomorrow we may be going to Cosco, and it’s always fun to watch them argue/shop, so I’m looking forward to it. The past two days have been really busy though. On Wednesday I had school then after school I hung out at my friend Kyle’s house where we watched Seinfeld for about three hours, then headed over to Wendy’s and made our own Baconators out of a double stack and a jr. bacon cheeseburger. A little messy, but delicious. I’m thinking I’ll have to try the new spicy baconator soon, and then possibly a baconator on a baconator… mmmm, heart diseaselicious.

After that we (Kyle, Kyle and I) headed over to Steven’s house for the night where we had a rousing Halo-thon. I won, naturally. One of the Kyle’s got sick in the middle of the night, and had to get picked up by his dad at 3 in the morning, but other than that it was a good night. We woke up (at least I did) around 9 in the morning after watching American Gangster (yawn, boring flick). At around 12, we headed out to play practice (Steven and I) and we were there until at least 4:30. After that I figured going home for twenty minutes just to turn around to go to the senior dinner would be pointless, so I hung around East Towne mall for about an hour and a half, and I got a new book which I’ll be reading tonight and tomorrow. Then the senior dinner came, happy times with awkward non-conversation and bleh conversation when it was happening. The food was fantastic though. I had eggplant parmaggana (don’t even fucking as me how to spell that) and I must say, everyone says that things taste like chicken, but this stuff ACTUALLY tasted like chicken. Like, on the nose chicken. After that I went home to start cleaning so I could come to my sisters. Bleh, long long day. By the way, a formal goodbye to Mr. Hettmansberger who I will miss dearly but am not obsessing over.

So, I’m going to huddle under my blankets with the dog who provides me with warmth, and wait for tacos, because I finished eating the whole half a bag of sunflower seeds I had left.

No comments: